Monday, October 26, 2009

1st Climbs Wrap Up

This post here marks the end of the first set of climbs. 7 highpoints have been reached, 43 remain. In terms of elevation, however, I haven't done diddly. If you do the math, you will learn that in order to reach the 50 highpoints, one will have to climb just over 100,000 feet in elevation. The routes that I am going to take total 101,308'. So far I have gained well under 1,000 feet; probably closer to 500'. So, just in case you were starting to have a statue commissioned celebrating my greatness, you might want to hold off a little longer. Over these climbs, I did come across some odd and interesting places, and I wanted to share these pictures with you as sort of a wrap up to climb number

Wait...What?












Brazil...where the hell am I?!












They need signs for everything, don't they?







Nothing sells car washes like giant orca's in the trees








No comments: